Friday, January 19, 2018

Aloha Series Day 2

Today is the second day of the series in Kauai.  I was really exhausted from yesterday and was definitely dragging through the entire course.  It was along a gorgeous beach on a paved bike trail that was mostly flat.  It was extremely windy though and sometimes even cold.  I ended up wearing my windbreaker almost the entire time.  I was very slow and walked almost the entire way.  Revi and I walked/ran together the whole way too.  We shared the last finish together.  I let them give the caboose award to her though because I've been blessed with it in the past.  It's not my favorite medal but it is kind of cute. The actual medals have been lost in the mail so we will be receiving them at some later date through the mail.  Something to look forward to.

Beautiful Sunrise at the beach in Kapaa, Kauai

No comments:

Post a Comment