Monday, December 18, 2017

5 Miles On The Treadmill

I've been pretty lax with my training this last week.  Oversleeping and just being generally lazy.  I overslept today but couldn't procrastinate anymore.  I ran 5 miles down on the treadmill.  The weather has improved here but it's still below zero and windy.  Everything is coated with snow and frost from the recent week long blizzards.  My car's parking spot is so drifted in that I can no longer park there.  I even got stuck in my parking place tonight.  I guess I'll be looking elsewhere for a place to park.

I felt pretty good running tonight. So maybe the few days of rest were good.  I'm sure looking forward to the 4 marathons in Kauai in January.  I doubt that I'll be complaining about the heat regardless of how warm it might be!


No comments:

Post a Comment