Sunday, December 13, 2015

Novo Nordisk New Jersey Marathon

The Marine Corps Marathon is over and done, which leaves me without a Team In Training event in my future. So I just registered for the Novo Nordisk New Jersey Marathon with Team In Training. It was kind of difficult to sign up for it because once I entered my zip code in their signup page, I was routed to runs connected with the Washington/Alaska Team.  Of course they are not planning to run this one.  So I cheated and put in my brother's New Jersey zip code and was able to sign right up through the Team In Training Flex program.  The race is May 1st and I will likely sign up for the Mainly Marathons Independence Series later in that week. The following week I am doing the Mainly Marathons New England Series followed by the Ottawa Canada Marathon at the end of the month.  I will have plenty of time to visit my family on the east coast on the days when I am not actually running.  I missed seeing everyone in October when I was in Washington DC because all of my cousins seemed to be out of town when I was available to visit.  I hope it wasn't something I said!

So, as I've asked before, please make a donation to my new fundraising page:


No comments:

Post a Comment