Friday, December 18, 2015

4 Miles Today

I finally woke up early enough to get in my run for the day.  Still only 4 miles, but much better than zero!

My list of upcoming races is getting longer and longer. Now in addition to the New Jersey Marathon with Team In Training, there is the Maui Oceanfront Marathon in January, Rome, Italy in April, and Ottawa plus two Mainly Marathons full series events in May. So far, that is 16 on the 2016 calendar.

My right foot has been giving me some pain the last week or two.  But it didn't seem to cause problems while I was running today.  So it's probably nothing to be of great concern.

There is a really cute little pink Christmas tree just outside of the exercise room.  It is very festive in a very cute sort of way.

Merry Christmas


No comments:

Post a Comment