Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Another Short One

I only managed another 3 miles today.  I had to make a run to the store and do a few other things.  I'm not doing the best job of waking up in time to get in a very long run.  I hope I can gather up some motivation.

I did just sign up for the Maui Oceanfront Marathon again.  I'm going to Hawaii to join my sister and nieces for a week, then after hanging around with them I will fly over to Maui and run that beautiful run again.  It was one of my favorites.  I usually don't like to repeat races that often, but it was just so conveniently convenient!

It's still well below 20 below zero outside and the prospect of Hawaii is really inviting!

Merry Christmas
This little tree was here at work when I arrived.  How cute is that!  I added a bunch more little paper cranes for something to do tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment