My Nike+ iPhone app has been really acting up lately! Yesterday I ran only 1 mile but then wasn't feeling well so stopped. Instead of showing the 1 mile that I ran, it only said .6 mile. I wondered about that, but was able to edit the run. Today I ran 3 miles and it appeared to be correct. But when I stopped it showed that I had just run 0 miles! That was offensive!!!!! Again I was able to edit it and put the real time from the treadmill readout. But today I still felt like I was dragging. I am using new running shoes so that could be it. But mostly I think I'm just tired. This week I have lost a lot of sleep because they keep doing very loud work outside of my window here at the Prudhoe Bay Hotel, so I get little sleep. Today was quiet so I did get a full 8 hours for a change. I've been a little lazy this last week. I'm going to try to get back into the swing of training for the rest of the month.
I tried to run outdoors but when I drove a few miles down the road looking for a good running spot, the car started making a horrible racket. So I quickly turned back and ran the treadmill instead. The noise quickly stopped so I guess the car is ok. I really don't want the car to break down 10 miles from Deadhorse and out of cell phone range. I could end up with a longer run that I had originally planned!