Sunday, February 20, 2011

Good Workout

I had a nice 6 mile run on the treadmill at the hotel this afternoon.  Then did another 30 minute workout with my new iPhone Nike Training Club app.  This time I managed to stay awake on the treadmill. 
I don't have another Team In Training run in the works yet, but hope to get signed up soon.  I've been so busy with other things and now working half of February, that I have not figured out when my next event will be.  I do plan to run the Nike Women's Marathon in October though because I have a guaranteed spot and don't need to do the lottery.  They ran out of the Tiffany necklaces in the last one, so when they finally sent it, they sent a note saying that those of us who didn't get their necklaces on time, would be assured of a place in the next Nike Women's Marathon.  So I will fly down and visit San Francisco in October.
But I hope to sign up for another Team In Training run soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment