Tuesday, February 22, 2011

10 Miles Yesterday

I'm a bit late writing here today.  I forgot!  I had a really good 10 mile run on the treadmill yesterday. It was tough but it felt great.  There was a miserable blizzard going on outside, but I got to still get my exercise.  I really need to get back into longer runs.  I have been lazy for far too long.  I will probably do something shorter today but maybe push for more than 10 tomorrow.  I need to get back into marathon shape.  I really have been slipping lately.  Too many irons in the fire.

I did get a little extra workout getting to work last night.  The road was too drifted to make it in the car, so I had to put on the face mask, bundle up, and walk the 1/2 mile straight into the wind.  Phase 2 weather, with a 40 mile an hour wind, 1/2 mile visibility, blowing and falling snow, and -10 degrees. At least now, on the way back to my hotel, the wind is at my back.  It has calmed down a lot too. But still snowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment