Thursday, October 21, 2021

5 Mile Run

We got a nice couple of inches of snow this morning. Baby and I did a short walk around Reflections Lake early in the day. But this afternoon I just needed to get in an actual run.  My sore knee seems fully healed and I don't have any weird headaches.  So Baby and I did my old usual run from the house to Wolverine Creek and up to the giant carrot at the top of the hill after the creek. It's a tough run because of the huge hills up and down from the creek. I wore my ice bug running shoes because of the ice and snow along the road.  Baby did great! She ran the whole way, only stopping a few times. I felt really good too.  I haven't actually run since the Equinox Marathon, so I felt quite out of shape. But I felt very comfortable out running again. I need to seriously start training if I even want to show up for the Big Sur Marathon.  Right now, I'm so out of shape I'd have no chance of finishing.





No comments:

Post a Comment