Thursday, September 14, 2017

Another Lovely Day!

Today was another really nice day. Not quite as warm as yesterday but nice enough to hit the little side road where I like to run.  It's still pretty muddy around Deadhorse so I just ran back and forth on the little road to the river, which is good gravel and still pretty dry.

Yesterday was beautiful but I was not feeling well so had to stop after running only 1 mile. It was kind of tragic too because yesterday it was 60 degrees and sunny. But today it was only 50 degrees. But that's a good running temperature.  I was still feeling kind of sluggish but did make it 5 miles. I hope I get some dry weather so I can run around the lake again.  I really miss doing that but so far this month it has been too wet and much too muddy.

My Little Side Road


No comments:

Post a Comment