Sunday, September 4, 2016

Nice Run!

When I woke up and looked out the window I thought - no way I'm going out there!  It was rainy and windy and dreary and gray.  I procrastinated for at least an hour then decided that I really didn't have anything better to do.  Really, how bad could it be?  It really wasn't raining anymore.  So I begrudgingly got into my running clothes and dragged myself out the door.  I didn't have to go very far before I realized that it was really perfect conditions for running.  It never did actually rain during my usual 5 miles around the lake, but it was so misty that I had to take off my glasses because they were too wet to see where I was going.

I need to make a note to myself that even if it looks terrible outside, it is still probably just fine for an outdoor run.  If it turns out to be too awful, of course I can always turn around.  But today was really nice even if it looked like the end of the world!

I would like to see the sun again someday though!


No comments:

Post a Comment