Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Home now from a month in Deadhorse.  So much warmer here!  It's never restful to get home though and this time was probably the worst.  Leaky hot water heater, had to fix my door knob, had to put my log stairs back together after having my new floor installed, and had to move all of my furniture back into the main room.  That was a workout even if I didn't have a chance to run before my flight home. Now to try to remember how to sleep at night after a month of night shift.
 
I found a cute little award in the mail.  2nd in my age division in the Rock 'n' Roll San Antonio Marathon.
 

It's always fun to do well in my age division even though there are usually a pitifully small number of us in my age division.  At least there were more than 2 as I recall!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment