Monday, October 31, 2011

Ocean City, New Jersey

I finally had a chance to run again this morning.  Along the highways and freeways and turnpikes and toll roads, it has been totally impossible.  But this morning I woke up in my beautiful hotel room on the 9th floor of the Port Of Call Hotel in Ocean City, New Jersey, then went down to the beach.  First I scattered some of Mother's ashes in the waves because Ocean City was always our summer playground and I knew she would like that.  Then I went for a nice 3 mile run along the beach.  It was really cold, around 36 degrees but felt nice because the sun was out without a cloud in the sky.  Shorebirds were everywhere and didn't even bother to move most of the time as I ran by.  I could tell they are quite used to people.


1 comment:

  1. I am curious to find out what blog platform you
    are utilizing? I'm having some small security issues with my latest site and I would like to find something more safeguarded. Do you have any suggestions?
    Also visit my homepage :: if i were a rich man

    ReplyDelete