Thursday, June 16, 2011

No Pain No Gain?

Well I'm not so sure that saying really applies here but yes I am in great pain.  Pain in my right arm and shoulder, most likely the result of the broken collarbone after being stomped by that moose.  It doesn't seem to have any intentions of improving.  But I was able to have a fairly good 30 minute workout on the stationary bike today, keeping the right arm in the sling.  At least my legs got a workout and I think it was a fairly good aerobic workout as well.  But it was a far cry from what I would like to be doing to get into the marathon shape that I need to be in.

I took a nice drive down the Dalton Highway about 10 miles and got some interesting weather photos. This was my favorite of a storm in the distance behind the Alaska Pipeline and a tiny tundra pond.  We finally have some nice warm weather in the 60s and it brings with it some afternoon cumulous clouds and showers.  I so miss running along the road like I have always done in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment