Monday, May 16, 2011

Up and Down the Hills

Did only 5 miles again today.  Still not feeling too well.  But I really need to take full advantage of the big hills on Wolverine Road while I have them.  In June I just have the flat land of the North Slope although I think if I drive about 50 miles south there is a good hill there.  I hope to do that at least once a week while I am there.  There is so much work to do lately that I never seem to have the time that I really want to dedicate to long distance running.  I hope to at least do Lazy Mountain again this month or maybe even Matanuska Peak.  It looks like there is enough snow gone now to do Matanuska Peak, but I would like some company for that one.  I may break down and do it solo.  It wouldn't be the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment