Wednesday, November 25, 2009

13.1 Miles Run Today - Half Marathon Distance!

Had a really nice run today at the Sports Center indoor track in Wasilla.  Too cold, dark, and icy to run reasonably outdoors, so decided the track was better than the treadmill.  In a few days I go back up north and all I will have there is the treadmill, so I thought I should grab the chance to run the track.  With luck I will get there again before Monday when I fly north to work. 

I had wanted to run longer but made the mistake of not bringing anything to eat and I felt myself running out of gas.  I usually try to bring something to eat and drink on long runs like that.  Oh well, next time.  I would like to get in a 20 miler before the marathon in January.  I guess it will be on the treadmill in Prudhoe Bay!

No comments:

Post a Comment