Monday, October 7, 2019

Wolverine Creek 5 Miles

I haven't actually run for about a week, so decided to get out there and do it.  It's been cold with even a little snow.  27 when I woke up.  But by 2:30 it was up to 40 degrees so I bundled up and ran my usual 5 mile run to Wolverine Creek and up to the big carrot and back.  I practiced running bursts of about 100 yards running as fast as I could to try to increase my speed. Also the big hills gave me a good workout.  I did feel a little sluggish but overall it was a good run. It's easy to talk myself out of running when the weather gets cold, but I don't want to lose the strength I've gained over the summer.  I still have quite a few marathons on my upcoming agenda.  I want to work on getting my marathon time under 6 hours. 


No comments:

Post a Comment