Thursday, July 25, 2019

5 Miles Run to Wolverine Creek and Back

My first run since getting home from the Chilkoot Trail trip.  I think I'm still kind of tired from the trip and the long drive.  My right knee was hurting a little because it is very bruised from when I fell crossing the creek on the Chilkoot Trail.  The pain subsided so apparently it was nothing serious.  It's been rainy and cold and I haven't had much ambition but it's time to get back into training.  I have the Archangel Marathon a week from this Sunday, so I need to be sure I'm ready for that.  Soon after I plan to drive down to the lower 48 to run the Mainly Marathons Center of the Nation series of 6 marathons, 6 states and 6 days.  So I don't want to get too lazy these next couple of weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment