Friday, April 4, 2014

New York City Marathon

Finally, I am once again signed up for a marathon with Team In Training to fight cancer.  New York City Marathon on November 2nd 2014.  My plan is to fly directly from Madrid, Spain to New York after I spend a few weeks walking the Camino Portuguese from Lisbon, Portugal to Santiago de Compostela, Spain.  I am running the Rock 'n' Roll Lisbon Marathon on October 5th so decided to walk the Camino since I loved walking the Camino Frances last year.  It will be just the right amount of time to reach Santiago then fly to New York. 

So I am hoping to get the word out to everyone to help support me as I fundraise again to fight cancer.  I could sure use your help. Please click on the image below and make a donation for this important cause.
http://pages.teamintraining.org/nyc/nyc14/Caren

No comments:

Post a Comment