Thursday, January 13, 2011

Back on Track

I've been catching up after the month in Deadhorse and the previous 2 months of flying back and forth to California moving my mother to Alaska.  I finally got to the Sports Center and ran 5 miles on the indoor track.  Indoors because of the dark and cold and mostly 70 mph winds.  No thanks, not much point trying to get a good workout running in that kind of wind.  I can hardly stand up out there!

I joined the Alaska Club again so I could use the weight equipment, the pool, and go to the various fitness classes.  Definitely worthwhile. My biggest challenge these days is keeping up with my exercise along with all of the other things on my daily long "TO DO" list.  It seems endless sometimes.  Hoping to sign up for another Team In Training event soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment