Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Running the Hill

I ran Nelson hill with the girls from our team today.  We kept it short, only 30 minutes because the wind was howling and the air quality was terrible.  Glacier dust and pollen filled the air.  Like most everyone around here lately, I was fighting allergies.  Coughing, sneezing, and wheezing the whole way.  I've been too busy working and trying to get caught up after my travels in Europe and trip to California to help out my mom.  I'm going back to California in a couple more days to help get my mom comfortable after her back injury.  Then off to Deadhorse with my bike in back of my friend Mark's camper.  I plan to hit training hard all of June, riding my bike to the places where I plan to run.  I need to catch up after the last month of having little time for training.  Going flying in the morning too since I am so behind in that, my biennial flight review is out of date.  So much to do!

I'm packed and ready for the Prudhoe to Palmer ride though.

No comments:

Post a Comment