Thursday, January 19, 2012

Back at the Track

I did a 5 mile run at the sports center track today.  I didn't pick up much speed but that didn't surprise me since I got home after 2 pm this morning.  It was a long flight but at least I did get home.  My original flight to Seattle was canceled so instead of flying out at 6:30 am I didn't leave until 5 pm so landed in Anchorage finally at 12:14 am this morning.  I found a foot of snow on my car but fortunately, it started right up.  It was nice to get home again.  My cat was quite glad to see me.

Now to concentrate for a couple more weeks, making sure I am in the best shape possible for the Kilimanjaro climb.  Also I hope to get some more donations to my Team In Training site.  I plan to offer some of my photos in exchange for donations.  It will be interesting to see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment