Wednesday, January 4, 2012

5 Miles and a Trip to the Alaska Club

I was really busy today but made it to the sports center for a 5 mile run.  I finally got over to the Alaska Club for a weight workout too.  I wasn't sure if my right shoulder would handle it because I still have considerable pain from my collarbone surgery.  But it wasn't too bad.  I could tell my right arm was not as strong, but I didn't have any really significant pain.  So it looks like I can go back to doing my usual weight training again.  That will probably help loosen up my shoulder more than anything else I could do.

No new donations towards my fundraising.  I do want to try to create a fundraiser using my photos.  I'm looking into making notecards with my Alaska pictures and selling them with all of the proceeds going to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.  People don't seem to be  willing to simply donate to a cause, but may be willing to purchase something that they find useful if the price goes to the cause.

One more week and I will be flying south for the Phoenix Marathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment