Friday, September 9, 2016

Around The Lake

It was the most dreary looking day I've seen in a long time.  But at least it wasn't raining or snowing and was actually fairly warm, at 44 degrees.  So I did make myself go out and run around the lake for my usual 5 miles.  I was much slower than usual, and it took me a while to really get into the run. But it was surprisingly nice running conditions.  I saw a few small flocks of Sand Hill Cranes along the west side of the lake.  There were a couple of seagulls who were extremely unhappy with their presence and were circling around them and making a lot of noise.  The cranes were squawking back and it was quite entertaining to watch.

I'm getting bored with the same old 5 mile run every day but there really aren't a lot of other choices around here.  So I guess I'll just keep doing the same old run.


No comments:

Post a Comment