Monday, March 3, 2014

6 Miles

I ran 6 miles on the treadmill today.  I am following the Nike+ advanced marathon training program on my Nike+ iPhone app.  It intimidates me into running the exact number of miles it suggests!  Otherwise I find myself coming up with numerous excuses.  Such as my feet hurt! They do hurt for some reason.  But since it doesn't seem serious, I will ignore it for now.

I can tell I am still a bit run down from last months weekly marathons and thousands of miles of driving.  But I am a captive here in Deadhorse so may as well take advantage of the treadmill and little else to occupy my waking hours.  I'm hoping I can get back into better marathon shape.  I have lots of runs on my upcoming agenda. 

Standby for the newest Team In Training event.  It will be the New York City Marathon.  But it is still too early to actually officially sign up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment