Sunday, December 2, 2012

Another Day Another Treadmill Run

They have been remodeling the exercise room here at the Prudhoe Bay Hotel so sometimes I can't get in there when I want to.  But so far I have made it two days in a row.  I had to wait around for a while today though.  I just ran 5 miles at a fairly relaxed pace.  Night shift is catching up with me.  I usually take about a week to really adjust again.  It's -8 with a wind chill of -28 and of course it is also continual night with no place to run out there.  So I will be spending lots of quality time with the treadmill this month.  But that's OK.  I am very thankful to have it. 

I posted lots and lots of pictures on Red Bubble last night.  I don't think my photos are particularly unusual so it won't surprise me if none of them ever sell.  But it does give me another way to promote my Team In Training events.  I think it also gives me incentive to try to come up with either photography or some other form of art that really is unusual.  Then maybe it will sell.  I went to sleep thinking of what new ideas I could come up with. 

Meanwhile I just run, and post to Twitter and Facebook and hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment