Wednesday, October 12, 2011

87 Mile Loop Road British Columbia

I had a terrible earache yesterday so decided to do my British Columbia run sometime today. There was not a very good running place near my hotel this morning so I decided to just drive along and pick a place that looked good.  I found the most charming little road.  It was a 1.5 mile loop road off the main highway that just went through the woods parallel to the highway south of 100 Mile House.  I parked in the middle of the loop and ran to both ends for a nice 3 mile run.  It started to rain just as I got back to the car.  It was lovely.

This is my little running road.

Tomorrow will be a challenge because I will most likely drive all the way through both Washington and Oregon which means I need to run twice.  I am hoping to make it to Mt. Shasta tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment