Monday, June 13, 2011

Great Cross Training

I am thrilled!  I just did 5 miles on the exercise bike.  Doesn't seem like much, I know, but it is a milestone.  It is an excellent alternative to running so I can at least keep my legs in shape and get good aerobics.  It should help me a lot when I do get back to running.  I am able to keep my right arm still but get a good heartrate, and not disturb the broken collarbone.  I feel so good about being able to do this. I am so hoping that somehow I can still do the Hatcher Pass Marathon on July 9th.

"You're never given a dream without also being given the power to make it true."
—
Richard Bach


I'm not going to let this  little moose stomping injury destroy my dream of racing to cure cancer!

No comments:

Post a Comment